Our team is growing. We’re a young company full of seasoned experts who thrive on driving forward fresh ideas. And we’re always on the look out for more talent. Interested in working for Exebenus? Send us your CV here.
Implementing well digitalization with oil and gas operators
- Location: Stavanger, Norway
- Expiry date: 22.02.2019
- Employment type: Permanent position
As an Exebenus Project Manager you will work within the Operations department, managing Proof of Concepts (PoC), pilots and software deployment projects.
Exebenus customers are the drilling and completion departments within international oil and gas companies. The end users are engineers involved in the planning phase and operating phase.
The Project Manager’s main tasks are to manage and participate in operation efficiency projects aiming at increasing efficiency through the digitalization of well operations. You will need a well operations background strong enough to understand the challenges that exist within such operations. International experience with the ability and experience to handle uncertainties, identifying and manage risks are of great benefit.
We do not expect you to be a fully trained IT expert or a software programmer. However, you must be fascinated by and have knowledge of what IT and data management can (and cannot) achieve, and what challenges and opportunities digitalization brings about.
The position requires the flexibility and desire to work internationally for shorter periods of time.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage global implementation of Exebenus software, including PoCs and pilots.
- Manage customer expectations and ensure that clients capture the value of the digitalization projects.
- Provide advice to clients regarding the improvement of well activities using digital solutions.
- Capture and communicate the client’s needs and opportunities to Exebenus’ development- and sales team.
- Develop product offerings and methodology delivering value to clients.
- Participate in quotations and in tender responses.
Background and skills:
- Project management experience required. Project management certification is an advantage.
- Experience from different types of well operations, preferably with both small and large oilfield service companies.
- Having worked with an oil company in a consultancy role is an advantage.
- Experience from well planning operations.
- Interested in software and data management.
- Relevant education at BSc or MSc level.
Your curiosity and eagerness to engage with domain experts and end users will make you a desirable addition to the Exebenus development team in Stavanger.
Some travel may be required.
For more information contact our recruiting partner A`HEAD Executive.
- Contact person: Stig-Rune Reese, Consultant, A`HEAD
- Phone: +47 454 49 444
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your application and CV here
When clicking on the link above you will arrive at A`HEAD Executive’s register page. Choose the position in the drop-down menu.